The Important Mission The Important Mission

Awesome! :D

Makes me think A LOT of japanese tv games. Also awesome reference to mission impossible at the start 10/10 only cos there isn't 11/10. :)

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

So powerfy

...wow...
Smashed my expectations so badly. My all time favourite flash. There is just nothing that compares. Even the composer seems flat in comparison..
*In awe* you did amazingly...

a PICO DAY message a PICO DAY message

Loved it..

Awesome movie!
The captain's gloves just looked slightly out of proportion..
But enough nitpicking ;)
Captain, we salute you..

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Amazing

One of the best fight flashes I've seen a definite top50 submission IMHO.
I want to nitpick but can't find anything at the moment. Awesome flash.
I look forward to seeing more.

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

Nice...

First off thanks, it was very enjoyable though I have some comments:
-The voice acting can be more dynamic (I noticed this in ep1 as well) its slightly flat for my taste. Maybe even use an effect for the ghost/undead/apparition Vikings like an echo to make them distinct. Protagonist's voice seems a bit unnatural and forced at times.

-The sound quality on the flash itself was low, I know filesize is an issue, but it really got to me after a while and made the flash less enjoyable.

-I expected an expression of pain on the guy's face when he held a sword by the blade and also for him to drop it quickly afterwards and hold his hand, except of course if the blade was blunt... which I kinda doubt.

-Smoothness was here and there lacking.

-Although funny, the animé blushing/steam/nose bleed, face didn't quite fit in, in an otherwise serious flash.

Now some good comments:
-The actual style although animé wasn't so stereotypical as the norm. I honestly appreciate your style :)

-The water was nicely done IMO

-I like the storytelling technique, it really makes me want to see the next episode to learn more about the plot.

So in layman's terms what I'm trying to say is that the concept is sound and the style is good but overall it is lacking the polish of some other flashes.
1. Work on the voice acting
2. Try to smooth out the animation
3. Pay attention to DETAILS, ask yourself what the characters reaction would be: would he be in pain? if he is pinned down will he struggle? would he shout out a threat? or whisper under his breath?

I hope this is helpful. I'm not trying to break your stride. I'll be waiting for ep3 :D

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

cute^_^

When it started I was sceptical... since I had no background info, but the animation was very fluid and well thought out esp. the sword movement while running, the connection between the characters is sublime, but the blush in the end clarifies it.. btw LUV the animé-like slightly unrefined styling, it adds character

Half Beard Half Beard

I think I'm gonna shave half-my goatee...

Officially my current favourite on newgrounds. Its original (VERY original), funny as hell, smart (in funny, retarded way) and has enough evil laughs to keep Dr. Evil happy. Great work man! *ding* you made it onto my favourite artists list ;)

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Resonating emotion

Only music resonates the emotion of the composer in the listener, its not about the fame, glory or money. Its about the composer's heart, and you have heart my friend. Keep it up. Respect

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

SPOT-ON! esp. if your a roleplayer ^^ w00t

A truly insightful look in your normal roleplaying group!
Players rejoice! DMs cringe... 'cos they can relate to it.
One of my all time favourites.
Gratz to Pyro & The Dead Ale wives.